Our facility provides a recreational working camp for those who need occasional camaraderie which helps to minimize stress and environmental conflict issues.
Warriors2US is a place to find either an adrenaline rush and/or a place of peace in a non-clinical therapeutic environment at no initial cost to American Warrior guests such as:
- Active-duty service members
- Honorable/Medically discharged veterans
- Law enforcement officers (LEOs)
- Emergency medical services/Emergency medical personnel (EMS/EMP)
- Emergency room (ER) staff
- Select & Schedule family & friend events
How does it work?
- Contact us to reserve a spot at the Warriors2US camp for a weekend or up to a week
- Discuss and agree on your visit objectives
- Fill out a visitor registration form
- If desired, sign up for training courses and/or Equine Assisted Psychotherapy sessions
If you align with our Warriors2US description of a Warrior, JOIN us at camp. If you know someone who could benefit from our camp, donate to “Warriors2US Foundation” today and recommend that they join us. We look forward to meeting you around the campfire.
What to Do?
- 195 Acres of Hiking & Quad Trails
- 12 Acre RV & Campground
- Private Live Fire Gun Range
- Hunting (Deer/Turkey)
- Recreation Room: Cards, Pool & Darts
- Nearby Waterways:
- North Fork of the White River,
- Bryant Creek
- Norfolk Lake,
- Bull Shoals Lake
- Table Rock Lake
- Lake Taneycomo
YOUR DONATIONS to the Warriors2US Foundation help us provide non-clinical, therapeutic activities and services to help ease their minds, enable them to participate on Warriors2US group projects, engage in camaraderie discussions & help restore some peace to their lives. Please consider donating your time, supplies, and/or financial support to help those who serve/served our great nation.
Call to reserve a spot at the Warriors2US camp for a weekend to up to a week